A FIXER UPPER HOME IN DAMASCUS is a good way to maximize your buying power. Damascus, Maryland is a wonderful community in Northern Montgomery County.
DAMASCUS WAS VOTED ONE OF THE TOP 100 PLACES TO LIVE BY MONEY MAGAZINE IN 2007.
THE ADVANTAGE of buying a Fixer Upper in Damascus with a Renovation Loan is the home owner equity available when the renovation is completed. You, our home buyers, also have the pleasure of designing the features in your customized home.
DEPENDING ON THE EXTENT OF THE RENOVATIONS YOU ELECT TO MAKE:
- If you decide to upgrade the kitchen, you select the appliances, counter tops, flooring, paint.
- If you decide to upgrade the bathroom(s), you select the bathroom fixtures, flooring, tiles, paint.
- If you decide to upgrade the exterior of the property, you select the siding, windows, doors.
- You may decide to open the floor plan for a more contemporary look and feel. It's up to YOU.
Some of the attractions in Damascus include
* Highly ranked and popular public schools.
* Homes in moderate prices when compared to real estate in other locations in Montgomery County
* Larger than average lot size for Montgomery County.
* Convenience to Route 270 for Montgomery County and DC commuters.
Local shopping in the Town of Damascus for everyday needs. Just look at the variety.
- The Damascus Library, 9701 Main Street, Damascus
- Shining Stars School of Performing Arts, 9870 Main Street, Damascus
- The Red Rooster Restaurant, 10005 Damascus Blvd., Damascus
- Little Far East II, 26043 Ridge Rd
- Other commercial outlets and services include, Starbucks, Best Buy, Target
- Giant and Safeway Super Markets
- Car dealerships, auto repair.